The document is archived and information here might be outdated
HyperLink Web Server Control
The HyperLink Web server control provides a means of creating and manipulating links on a Web page from server code. The following topics provide information that you will find useful in learning to work with the HyperLink control.
In this Section
- Introduction to the HyperLink Web Server Control
- Provides background information on the HyperLink control.
- Adding HyperLink Web Server Controls to a Web Forms Page
- Gives directions for adding a HyperLink Web server control to a Web Forms page and setting its appearance.
- Adding Controls to a Web Forms Page Programmatically
- Gives directions for using code to add HyperLink controls to a page.
- Adding Hyperlink Columns to a DataGrid Web Server Control
- Gives directions for using HyperLink controls as part of a data grid.
- Setting Web Server Control Properties Programmatically
- Gives directions for specifying Web server control properties in code.
- Customizing the Appearance of ASP.NET Server Controls Using Styles
- Gives directions for applying styles to change how controls are displayed.
- Web Forms Data Binding
- Provides basic conceptual information about binding data to Web Forms.