Accessibility for People with Disabilities
Microsoft is committed to making its products and services easier for everyone to use. This Help file provides information about the following features, products, and services that make Microsoft® Windows®, Microsoft Windows NT®, and Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET more accessible for people with disabilities:
Note The information in this section applies only to users who license Microsoft products in the United States. If you purchased this product outside the United States, your package contains a subsidiary information card listing Microsoft support services telephone numbers and addresses. You can contact your subsidiary to find out whether the type of products and services described in this Help file are available in your area.
- Microsoft services for people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing Lists text telephone contact information for Microsoft Customer Service and Microsoft Product Support Services.
- Microsoft documentation in alternative formats Contains information about obtaining product documentation in alternative mediums, either by download from Microsoft or from third parties, such as Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, Inc.
- Third-party utilities to enhance accessibility Information about accessibility aides and assistive technology products that run on Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Customizing Windows or Windows NT Provides an overview of accessibility features available for various Windows operating systems.
- More accessibility information Provides links to additional accessibility resources.
- Microsoft Visual Studio product-specific accessibility information Contains information on accessibility features available from within the integrated development environment (IDE).