Visual Studio .NET 2003
The attributes reference describes the various types of attributes you can use in Visual C++.
- COM Attributes
- Injects code to support numerous areas of COM development.
- IDL Attributes
- Injects code that creates or modifies the associated .idl file from within a source code file without a wizard and without being familiar with the structure and syntax of that file.
- ATL Server Attributes
- Injects code, based on the ATL Server classes, to create a Web application or XML Web service request handler or a performance monitoring object.
- OLE DB Consumer Attributes
- Injects code, based on the OLE DB Consumer Templates, to create a working OLE DB consumer that performs tasks such as opening tables, executing commands, and accessing data.
- Compiler Attributes
- Injects code that performs a variety of common programming tasks.
- Attributed Programming
- Provides links to conceptual topics describing attributed programming.