The document is archived and information here might be outdated
Drawing Tool Classes
Visual Studio .NET 2003
These classes encapsulate drawing tools that are used to draw on a device context.
- The base class for GDI drawing tools.
- Encapsulates a GDI brush that can be selected as the current brush in a device context. Brushes are used for filling interiors of objects being drawn.
- Encapsulates a GDI pen that can be selected as the current pen in a device context. Pens are used for drawing the border lines of objects.
- Encapsulates a GDI font that can be selected as the current font in a device context.
- Encapsulates a GDI bitmap, providing an interface for manipulating bitmaps.
- Encapsulates a GDI color palette for use as an interface between the application and a color output device such as a display.
- Displays and handles the user interface for resizing and moving rectangular objects.