This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Visual Studio .NET 2003
Retrieves the bounding rectangle of an item in a list view control.
BOOL GetSubItemRect( int iItem, int iSubItem, int nArea, CRect& ref );
- Index of the subitem's parent item.
- The one-based index of the subitem.
- Determines the portion of the bounding rectangle (of the list view subitem) to be retrieved. The portion (icon, label, or both) of the bounding rectangle is specified by applying the bitwise OR operator to one or more of the following values:
- LVIR_BOUNDS Returns the bounding rectangle of the entire item, including the icon and label.
- LVIR_ICON Returns the bounding rectangle of the icon or small icon.
- LVIR_LABEL Returns the bounding rectangle of the entire item, including the icon and label. This is identical to LVIR_BOUNDS.
- Reference to a CRect object that contains the coordinates of the subitem's bounding rectangle.
Nonzero if successful; otherwise zero.
This member function implements the behavior of the Win32 macro, ListView_GetSubItemRect, as described in the Platform SDK.