Resolving Security Policy Issues Using Caspol.exe
If you change security policy, you might encounter problems that require fixing. This section describes tasks that help you to identify and fix security policy problems.
In This Section
- How to: View Code Groups and Permission Sets Using Caspol.exe
Describes how to view the code group and permission set information associated with the assembly.
- How to: Analyze Problems with Assembly Permissions Using Caspol.exe
Describes how to analyze assemblies that do not run correctly.
- How to: Undo Policy Changes Using Caspol.exe
Describes how to undo the last change to security policy.
- How to: Return to the Default Security Policy Settings
Describes how to return to the security policy that is shipped with the .NET Framework SDK.
- How to: Turn Security On and Off Using Caspol.exe
Describes how to turn security on and off.