You will find over 170 individual samples and walkthroughs in the SDK package which you can also view on MSDN. Download the SDK package and look in the SampleCode folder.
The following is a list of areas with samples and walkthroughs you can find:
- Administration & security
- Bulk Delete
- Business process flows
- Charts and dashboards
- CRM for Outlook
- Customer service and scheduling
- Customization &amp; metadata
- Data import
- Deployment web service
- Discovery web service
- Duplicate detection
- Entity records
- Organization web service
- Processes, workflows and dialogs
- Product catalog
- Time zone
- Web resources
We publish official samples on MSDN Code gallery under the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK Documentation Team account.
Current samples include:
- Mobile Development Helper Code for Dynamics CRM
- CRM Service Utility for Mobile Development
- CRM to Go - Sample app for Dynamics CRM
- Activity Tracker Sample app for Dynamics CRM
- Activity Tracker Plus Sample app for Dynamics CRM
- Sdk.Soap.js Entity Class Generator
- Sdk.Soap.js Action Message Generator
- Sdk.Soap.js Samples
- Create Dependent OptionSets (Picklists) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM forms
You can find many other Microsoft CRM samples on MSDN Code Gallery.
We publish official samples that do not use Visual Studio on GitHub.
Currently there are four mobile samples:
You can find many more Dynamics CRM samples on GitHub.