Welcome to the Object Library Reference for the 2007 Microsoft Office System
This reference contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and references to guide you in developing solutions based on the Microsoft Office system.
Publish date of this reference: October 2006 (version 2007)
This documentation is accessible from the following locations:
- From the product. To view the developer reference from inside your installed version of this documentation, click Help. In the Search box, click Office Developer Reference. October 2006 (version 2007) is included with the product.
- From the Microsoft Download Center. To download the latest version of the Developer Reference for offline viewing, and to update local copies for use with the product, visit the Microsoft Download Center.
- From the MSDN Library. To view the most recent version online, click items in the table of contents control, displayed in the navigation pane of your browser.
This documentation contains the following sections:
- What's New Provides a list of new members by object and in alphabetical order.
- How to...in the Microsoft Office Object Library? Provides a map of how-to topics for developing custom Office solutions.
- Concepts Provides important concepts for developing custom Office solutions.
Möchten Sie an der Umfrage teilnehmen?