Developing Web Applications with Azure
Updated: March 30, 2015
This section contains articles that provide guidance about developing web applications with Azure. Azure provides an automated, enterprise-grade environment for hosting your website so you can focus on your business, and not on the infrastructure.
In This Section
- Azure Web Applications and Serialization
- Demonstrates Azure Web applications and serialization.
- Creating Applications that Use Service Bus Queues
- Explains the usefulness of queues and show how to write a simple queue-based application using the Service Bus.
- Best Practices for Maximizing Scalability and Cost Effectiveness of Queue-Based Messaging Solutions on Azure
- Provides prescriptive guidance for building efficient queue-based messaging solutions on the Azure platform.
- Best Practices for Handling Large Messages with Azure Queues
- Offers guidance for working with the storage abstraction layer for the Azure Queue Service.