Este conteúdo não está disponível em seu idioma, mas aqui está a versão em inglês.
Testing for Globalization and Localization
Visual Studio .NET 2003
Ensuring the world-readiness of an application requires three phases of testing: globalization testing, localizability testing and localization testing.
In This Section
- Globalization Testing
- Describes how globalization testing ensures the application can function in any culture/locale.
- Localizability Testing
- Describes how localizability testing verifies that you can easily translate the user interface of the program to any target language without re-engineering or modifying code.
- Localization Testing
- Describes how localization testing checks the quality of a product's localization for a particular target culture/locale.
- Planning World-Ready Applications
- Provides key information on making your application world-ready.
- Microsoft Global Software Development Site (http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/)
- Provides extensive reference material (including code page assignments, keyboard layouts and a glossary) and a number of articles dealing with developing world-ready software.
- Visual Studio .NET Partner Resources Site (http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/partners/default.asp)
- Provides a link to Visual Studio .NET Localization Partners who can assist you with your application localization needs.