PHP Developer Guidance (Windows Azure)
Options for building PHP applications for Windows Azure include using the community-supported Windows Azure SDK for PHP and using the Windows Azure SDK Tools. Guidance for pursuing each option is contained in the following sections:
In This Section
- Using the Windows Azure SDK for PHP
- Contains links to articles that provide step-by-step instructions for building, testing, deploying, and managing PHP applications on the Windows Azure platform using the community-supported Windows Azure SDK for PHP.
- Packaging PHP Applications with the Windows Azure SDK Tools
- Describes how to use the Windows Azure SDK Tools to package PHP applications.
- How To Guides (Windows Azure Guidance for PHP Developers)
- Contains how-to guides for building, deploying and managing PHP applications, as well as consuming Table, Blob, Queue, and Windows Azure SQL Database services from PHP.
Other ResourcesWindows Azure for PHP