Deze inhoud is niet beschikbaar in uw taal, maar wel in het Engels.
Testing, Managing, Monitoring and Optimizing Windows Azure Applications
This section contains articles that discuss testing, managing, monitoring, debugging, and optimizing Windows Azure applications.
In This Section
- Managing and Testing Topics, Queues and Relay Services with the Service Bus Explorer Tool
- Describes how to use Service Bus Explorer tool for managing and testing topics, queues and relay services.
- Monitoring a Windows Azure Application
- Describes how to monitor applications in Windows Azure.
- Diagnostics and Debugging in Windows Azure
- Provides information about using Windows Azure Diagnostics for your deployment as well as recommendations for debugging Windows Azure Host instances and Windows Azure Applications.
- Guidance on Efficiently Testing Azure Solutions
- Provides guidance on how to efficiently test your Azure AppFabric applications through the software development life cycle both at the business logic and the comprehensive end-to-end scenario tests.
- Optimization Techniques for Windows Azure Role Sizes and Databases
- Presents a method for refactoring and optimizing applications built with Windows Azure Compute roles and Azure SQL Database.