Deze inhoud is niet beschikbaar in uw taal, maar wel in het Engels.
Developing Windows Azure Applications
This section contains articles that provide guidance about developing Windows Azure applications.
In This Section
- Developing Mobile Applications with Windows Azure
- Describes how to develop powerful and flexible mobile applications that are paired with services running in the cloud.
- Developing Enterprise Applications with Windows Azure
- Describes how to develop with enterprise-grade cloud platform most demanding enterprise applications.
- Developing Web Applications with Windows Azure
- Describes how to develop Web applications with Windows Azure.
- Developing Software as a Service with Windows Azure
- Describes how to develop software as a service.
- Packaging and Deploying an Application to Windows Azure
- Describes how to deploy Windows Azure applications.
- Developing Windows Azure SQL Database Applications
- Contains articles that discuss development differences between Windows Azure SQL Database and On-Premises SQL Server.
- Using the ReportViewer ASP.NET Control in Windows Azure
- Describes how to use ReportViewer in a Windows Azure website that uses more than one web role instance.
- Proven Code Patterns in Windows Azure
- Describes many of the proven code patterns to use when building applications with Windows Azure.
- Port Requirements in Windows Azure
- Describes port requirements to enable Windows Azure services through the firewall.
- Optimization Guidance for Windows Azure Caching
- Describes development best practices for optimizing Windows Azure Caching.