Updated: October 13, 2014
Notification Hubs enable you to access an easy-to-use, multiplatform, scaled-out push infrastructure, which simplifies the implementation of push notifications for both consumer and enterprise apps on mobile platforms.
In This Section
- Notification Hubs Overview
- Explains the push notification feature and how it works.
- Notification Hubs Features
- Describes features and scenarios supported by Azure Notification Hubs.
- Notification Hubs Monitoring and Telemetry
- Describes the telemetry that is available for Azure Notification Hubs.
- Registering from your App Backend
- Describes how mobile devices can contact the notification hub directly to specify (or update) their PNS handle and their tags.
- Debugging Notification Hubs
- Describes issues that can arise when using notification hubs, and the steps you can take to resolve them.
- API References
- Conceptual and reference documentation for the Notification Hubs managed .NET and REST API.