Deze inhoud is niet beschikbaar in uw taal, maar wel in het Engels.
Service Bus Brokered Messaging
Updated: August 18, 2014
This section contains information and guidance about the brokered messaging pattern supported by Microsoft Azure Service Bus.
In This Section
- Service Bus Brokered Messaging Tutorials
- Contains two tutorials that use the Service Bus brokered messaging pattern. The tutorials cover both the managed API (.NET) and REST programming models.
- Partitioning Messaging Entities
- Describes the options to partition queues or topics across multiple message brokers and messaging stores
- Chaining Service Bus Entities with Auto-forwarding
- Describes the Auto-forwarding feature that enables you to chain a subscription or queue to another queue or topic.
- Best Practices for Performance Improvements Using Service Bus Brokered Messaging
- Describes how to use Service Bus to optimize performance when exchanging brokered messages.
- Best Practices for Insulating Service Bus Applications Against Service Bus Outages and Disasters
- Describes techniques you can use to protect applications against a potential Service Bus datacenter outage.
- Service Bus AMQP: Developer's Guide
- Describes support for the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) 1.0 in Service Bus.
- How to Use the BrokeredMessage.Defer Method
- Learn how to use the Defer method when processing messages.