Dette innholdet er ikke tilgjengelig på ditt språk, men her er den engelske versjonen.
Testing, Managing, Monitoring and Optimizing Azure Applications
Updated: March 13, 2014
This section contains articles that discuss testing, managing, monitoring, debugging, and optimizing Azure applications.
In This Section
- Managing and Testing Topics, Queues and Relay Services with the Service Bus Explorer Tool
- Describes how to use Service Bus Explorer tool for managing and testing topics, queues and relay services.
- Monitoring an Azure Application
- Describes how to monitor applications in Azure.
- Diagnostics and Debugging in Azure
- Provides information about using Azure Diagnostics for your deployment as well as recommendations for debugging Azure Host instances and Azure Applications.
- Guidance on Efficiently Testing Azure Solutions
- Provides guidance on how to efficiently test your Azure AppFabric applications through the software development life cycle both at the business logic and the comprehensive end-to-end scenario tests.
- Optimization Techniques for Azure Role Sizes and Databases
- Presents a method for refactoring and optimizing applications built with Azure Compute roles and Azure SQL Database.