Specifies the reason that a toast notification is no longer being shown. Used with ToastDismissedEventArgs.Reason.
The ToastDismissalReason enumeration has these members.
|UserCanceled | userCanceled||0||
The user dismissed the toast notification.
|ApplicationHidden | applicationHidden||1||
The app explicitly hid the toast notification by calling the ToastNotifier.hide method.
|TimedOut | timedOut||2||
The toast notification had been shown for the maximum allowed time and was faded out. The maximum time to show a toast notification is 7 seconds except in the case of long-duration toasts, in which case it is 25 seconds.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
- Toast notifications sample
- Sending toast notifications from desktop apps sample
- Toast XML schema
- Toast notification overview
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast push notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification from the desktop
- Guidelines and checklist for toast notifications
- How to handle activation from a toast notification
- How to opt in for toast notifications
- How to schedule a toast notification
- How to enable desktop toast notifications through an AppUserModelID
- The toast template catalog
- Toast audio options