SearchSuggestionCollection.AppendQuerySuggestion | appendQuerySuggestion method
Appends a query suggestion to the list of search suggestions for the search pane.
The text of the query suggestion.
A query suggestion is a suggestion that the user can select as his or her query.
The search pane can display 5 suggestions, at most. Additionally, each separator you use takes the place of a suggestion and lowers the number of suggestions that you can display. Learn more about displaying suggestions in Guidelines and checklist for search.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
- Search contract sample
- Guidelines and checklist for search
- SearchSuggestionCollection class
- SearchPane.SuggestionsRequested event
- SearchPaneSuggestionsRequestedEventArgs class
- SearchPaneSuggestionsRequestedEventArgs.Request property
- SearchPaneSuggestionsRequest class
- SearchPaneSuggestionsRequest.SearchSuggestionCollection property