The topics contained in this section provide the reference specifications for Windows.UI.Input enumerations.
Specifies the possible states of the CrossSliding event.
Specifies the possible states of the Dragging event.
Specifies the type of user input that triggered the edge gesture event.
Specifies the interactions that are supported by an application.
Specifies the state of the Holding event.
Specifies the types of pointer updates that are supported by an application.
- Responding to user interaction
- Guidelines for common user interactions
- Touch interaction design
- Samples (DOM)
- HTML scrolling, panning and zooming sample
- Input: DOM pointer event handling sample
- Input: Instantiable gestures sample
- Samples (Windows Store app APIs)
- Input: Device capabilities sample
- Input: Ink sample
- Input: Simplified ink sample
- Input: Windows 8 gestures sample
- Input: XAML user input events sample
- XAML scrolling, panning, and zooming sample
- Samples (DirectX)
- DirectX touch input sample
- Input: Manipulations and gestures (C++) sample
- Input: Touch hit testing sample
- Samples (Win32/Desktop)
- Input source identification sample
- Touch injection sample
- Win32 touch hit-testing sample