Microsoft OneDrive can be your cloud-based storage solution for all your users' information, files, and folders. When users upload files, photos, or videos from their devices to OneDrive, they can get to those files from anywhere—a PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. Develop your app to work with OneDrive so your users can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go. For example, they can:
- Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive from your apps.
- Browse all their OneDrive files and files shared with them.
- Share files by sending a link in email or getting a link to copy and paste.
- Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
- Open their OneDrive files from your app.
- Quickly get to documents they've recently opened.
Here we describe how to start integrating OneDrive into your Windows, Windows Phone, iOS, or Android apps.
- Getting started with OneDrive—A quick overview, plus tutorials to help you get started quickly.
- OneDrive API reference—Details about the Live SDK and the REST reference.
- Core concepts—Info about OneDrive fundamentals.