Microsoft MPI (MS-MPI) is a Microsoft implementation of the Message Passing Interface standard for developing and running parallel applications on the Windows platform.
MS-MPI offers several benefits:
- Ease of porting existing code that uses MPICH.
- Security based on Active Directory Domain Services.
- High performance on the Windows operating system.
- Binary compatibility across different types of interconnectivity options.
The following are current downloads for MS-MPI:
- HPC Pack 2012 MS-MPI Redistributable Package with Service Pack 1
- Debugger for MPI Applications with HPC Pack 2012 Service Pack 1
Earlier versions of MS-MPI are available from the Microsoft Download Center.
Build date: 11/15/2013