이 콘텐츠는 한국어로 제공되지 않아 영어 버전으로 표시됩니다.
XNA Game Studio 3.0
XNA Game Studio 3.0
Microsoft® XNA® Game Studio 3.0 is a set of tools based on supported versions of Microsoft® Visual Studio® tools that allow students and hobbyists to build games for Microsoft® Windows®, the Microsoft® Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, and Microsoft® Zune®. XNA Game Studio also includes the XNA Framework, which is a set of managed libraries based on the Microsoft® .NET Framework® 2.0 that are designed for game development. This documentation collection contains technology overviews, tutorials, and reference material related to XNA Game Studio.
In This Section
- Frequently Asked Questions and Known Issues
- Answers some of the most commonly asked questions about using XNA Game Studio 3.0.
- What's New in This Release
- Describes new features and changes in Microsoft® XNA® Game Studio.
- Getting Started with XNA Game Studio
- Provides introductory documentation for XNA Game Studio.
- Using XNA Game Studio
- Describes how to use XNA Game Studio. XNA Game Studio is seamlessly integrated with supported versions of Microsoft Visual Studio tools, exposing an array of new and updated features for developing 2D and 3D games.
- Programming Guide
- Describes how to use the XNA Framework to develop games in XNA Game Studio. The XNA Framework is a set of managed libraries for Windows, the Xbox 360, and Zune. These libraries enable you to be more productive by using a set of unified class libraries to develop C# games.
- XNA Framework Class Library
- The XNA Framework class library is a library of classes, interfaces, and value types that are included in XNA Game Studio. This library provides access to XNA Framework functionality and is designed to be the foundation on which XNA Game Studio applications, components, and controls are built.
- Content Pipeline Class Library
- The Content Pipeline class library is a library of classes, interfaces, and value types that are included in XNA Game Studio. This library provides access to XNA Framework Content Pipeline functionality and is designed to be the foundation on which Content Pipeline–related applications, components, and controls are built.
- White Papers
- Provides technical articles and white papers on XNA Game Studio programming topics.
- XNA Creators Club Online Web Site
- More samples and tutorials, as well as developer community forums, are available at the XNA Creators Club Online Web site.
커뮤니티 추가 항목