In-band delivery of guide data in PBDA
This paper provides information about the in-band delivery mechanisms for guide data in the Protected Broadcast Driver Architecture (PBDA). It also provides guidelines for developing PBDA-based in-band scanning solutions that load services or schedule guide data in Windows Media Center.
This paper is intended for independent hardware vendors (IHVs) and independent software vendors (ISVs) of PBDA-based tuners.
File name: PBDA-Scanning.docx
Microsoft Word file
- Overview of In-band Scanning
- Exhaustive Scanning
- Guide Data Delivery Service (GDDS) Scanning
- GDDS Usage Scenarios and Examples
- Conversion from DVB-SI EIT to PBDA-SI for GDDS Delivery
- Troubleshooting Possible Issues during Development