Exposes properties and methods that provide information about resources available to users of RemoteApp and Desktop Connections. The methods in this interface are called by the RemoteApp and Desktop Connection Management service in Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access) and Remote Desktop Connection Broker (RD Connection Broker).
Resources that can be exposed through ItsPubPlugin typically include RemoteApp programs, virtual machine pools, and personal virtual desktops. By implementing this interface and registering it in the Registry, these resources can be displayed to users in RD Web Access and RemoteApp and Desktop Connections. Your interface can perform custom filtering of resources and provide support for file types that are not currently supported. (Only .rdp files are supported by default.)
The ItsPubPlugin interface inherits from the IUnknown interface. ItsPubPlugin also has these types of members:
The ItsPubPlugin interface has these methods.
Returns the time that the cache was last updated.
This method is reserved and should always return E_NOTIMPL.
Retrieves a list of resources assigned to the specified user.
Provides information about how to connect to a user's assigned personal virtual desktop.
The ItsPubPlugin interface has these properties.
Retrieves the name of the plug-in.
Retrieves the version of the plug-in.
To register your plug-in so that it will be called by the RemoteApp and Desktop Connection Management service
- Implement the plug-in in a DLL and register the DLL by using the Regsvr32.exe tool.
- Create a subkey named for the CLSID of the DLL under the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion Terminal Server CentralizedPublishing Plugins
- Create a value for the subkey of type DWORD with the name "IsEnabled". To allow the service to call the plug-in, set the value to one. To disallow calls to the plug-in, set the value to zero. You do not need to restart the service because the service loads the plug-in automatically.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2008 R2|
- RemoteApp and Desktop Connection Management Service Interfaces
- RemoteApp and Desktop Connection Management Service Structures