Unable to build custom action named '<name>' because it references an object that has been removed from the project
The specified custom action cannot be built because the file that contains the custom action has been removed from the deployment project.
To correct this error
- Double-click the error in the task list to go to the custom action in the Custom Actions Editor.
- Make note of the property settings in the Properties window.
- Delete the custom action.
- On the Action menu, choose Add Custom Action.
- In the Select Item in Project dialog box, locate the custom action and add it to the project.
- In the Properties window, reset any properties as necessary to match the original custom action.