Developing Enterprise Applications with Windows Azure
Updated: January 16, 2014
Windows Azure delivers an enterprise-grade cloud platform for today’s most demanding enterprise applications. With Windows Azure, you can build brand new applications architected for cloud scale, extend existing applications to the cloud, or provide extra cloud “burst” capacity to handle uneven or unexpected loads. For example, you can build new applications with the cloud in mind, or use Service Bus to extend existing applications through hybrid solutions across private infrastructure running in your datacenter and Windows Azure.
In This Section
- How to Integrate a BizTalk Server Application with Service Bus Queues and Topics
- Shows how to integrate a BizTalk Server 2010 application with Windows Azure Service Bus queues, topics, and subscriptions to exchange messages with external systems in a reliable, flexible, and scalable manner.
- How to integrate a WCF Workflow Service with Service Bus Queues and Topics
- Use the features of the Service Bus with a Windows Workflow Service.
- Hybrid Reference Implementation Using BizTalk Server, Windows Azure, Service Bus, and Windows Azure SQL Database
- Contains reference implementation comprises a production quality, fully documented hybrid solution that demonstrates how customers can extend their existing on-premises BizTalk Server infrastructure into the Cloud.
- Guidance on Migrating BizTalk Server 2010 EDI Solutions to Windows Azure
- Provides guidance on how to migrate a BizTalk Server 2010 EDI solution to BizTalk Services.
- Tutorial: Using Windows Azure BizTalk Services to Integrate with an On-Premises SAP Server
- Provides detailed instructions and sample on how to send messages from cloud applications to an on-premises SAP Server.
- Tutorial: Using BizTalk Service Bridges to Lookup Data from Azure SQL Database
- Provides detailed instructions and sample on how to pick a flat file message from an FTP Server, process it using EAI bridges, and insert the message into an on-premise SQL Server.
- Federated Authentication for Windows Azure Service Bus
- This article shows how to use your current Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) authentication with Windows Azure Service Bus.
- Using Workflow Persistence in Windows Azure
- When creating Workflow solutions that run in Windows Azure, there are several options for persistence.
- How to integrate BizTalk Server 2010 / 2013 with Service Bus for Windows Server
- This article demonstrates how to use the WCF-Custom adapter, NetMessagingBinding, Microsoft.ServiceBus.dll, and custom endpoint behaviors to integrate a BizTalk Server 2010/2013 application with Service Bus for Windows Server.