Developing Windows Azure Applications
This section contains articles that provide guidance about developing Windows Azure applications.
In This Section
- Developing Mobile Applications with Windows Azure
- Describes how to develop powerful and flexible mobile applications that are paired with services running in the cloud.
- Developing Enterprise Applications with Windows Azure
- Describes how to develop with enterprise-grade cloud platform most demanding enterprise applications.
- Developing Web Applications with Windows Azure
- Describes how to develop Web applications with Windows Azure.
- Developing Software as a Service with Windows Azure
- Describes how to develop software as a service.
- Packaging and Deploying an Application to Windows Azure
- Describes how to deploy Windows Azure applications.
- Developing Windows Azure SQL Database Applications
- Contains articles that discuss development differences between Windows Azure SQL Database and On-Premises SQL Server.
- Using the ReportViewer ASP.NET Control in Windows Azure
- Describes how to use ReportViewer in a Windows Azure website that uses more than one web role instance.
- Proven Code Patterns in Windows Azure
- Describes many of the proven code patterns to use when building applications with Windows Azure.
- Port Requirements in Windows Azure
- Describes port requirements to enable Windows Azure services through the firewall.
- Optimization Guidance for Windows Azure Caching
- Describes development best practices for optimizing Windows Azure Caching.