Building a Service Bus Client Application
The following topic describes how to build a client application that connects to and uses a Windows Azure Service Bus service endpoint to communicate with the originating service.
In This Section
- How to: Create a WCF SOAP Client Application for the Service Bus
- This topic describes how to create a SOAP-based client application that uses Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Creating a REST-based Client Application for the Service Bus
- This topic describes how to create one REST-based client application that uses the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Web programming model and the Windows Azure SDK assemblies and one application without them.
- Creating a Windows Azure Client for the Service Bus
- This topic describes the mechanisms you can use to access a SOAP- or REST-based service from a Windows Azure client application.
Other ResourcesBuilding a Service Bus Client Application