Submitting a Mobile Operator App
Updated: September 28, 2012
File name: submitting-mobile-operator-app.docx
Microsoft Word file
Note on languages: This download is translated into multiple languages. Click the Download button on this page to select a language. The following languages are available:
About This Download
This paper provides information about how to submit a Windows Store device app for Mobile Broadband and associated service metadata for Windows 8.
The content is organized in two main sections:
- For planners and business decision makers—an overview of the submission process and the policy decisions that impact your submission.
- For developers who are managing the submission—step-by-step guidance to help you submit a Windows Store app to the Windows Store and submit service metadata to the Windows Dev Center - Hardware Dashboard.
This information applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 8
Included in this white paper:
- Overview of Windows Store device app and service metadata submission
- Planning for Windows Store app and service metadata submission
- Developer’s guide to submitting Windows Store device app and service metadata