ConvertStyle method of the MSFT_Disk class
Converts the partition style of an already initialized disk.
- PartitionStyle [in]
The new partition style for the disk. This parameter is required.
- ExtendedStatus [out]
A string that contains an embedded MSFT_StorageExtendedStatus object.
This parameter allows the storage provider to return extended (implementation-specific) error information.
- Success (0)
- Not Supported (1)
- Unspecified Error (2)
- Timeout (3)
- Failed (4)
- Invalid Parameter (5)
- Disk is in use (6)
- Access denied (40001)
- There are not enough resources to complete the operation. (40002)
- Cache out of date (40003)
- The disk has not been initialized. (41000)
- The disk is read only. (41002)
- The disk is offline. (41003)
- Operation not supported on a critical disk. (41009)
- Cannot convert the style of a disk with data or other known partitions on it. (41013)
- The disk is not large enough to support a GPT partition style. (41014)
- The specified object is managed by the Microsoft Failover Clustering component. The disk must be removed from the cluster to perform this operation. (41019)
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [desktop apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [desktop apps only]|