Provides the error code that was generated in the process of raising a toast notification.
The ToastFailedEventArgs class has these types of members:
The ToastFailedEventArgs class inherits methods from the Object class (C#/VB/C++).
The ToastFailedEventArgs class has these properties.
|Read-only||Gets the error code that was generated in the process of raising a toast notification.|
Your app receives this class when processing the ToastNotification.Failed event.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [Windows Store apps, desktop apps]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [Windows Store apps, desktop apps]|
- Toast notifications sample
- Sending toast notifications from desktop apps sample
- Toast XML schema
- Toast notification overview
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast push notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification from the desktop
- Guidelines and checklist for toast notifications
- How to handle activation from a toast notification
- How to opt in for toast notifications
- How to schedule a toast notification
- How to enable desktop toast notifications through an AppUserModelID
- The toast template catalog
- Toast audio options
Build date: 12/4/2012