Updated: April 16, 2010
The hologram contains information about an object in the connector space. You can get a hologram whenever you preview a connector space object and save the results, run the CsExport tool, or access the MIIS_CSObject Class through Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI). For information about saving an object through preview and the CsExport tool, see the Forefront Identity Manager Synchronization Service (FIM Synchronization Service) Help.
|The <hologram> element is not an actual XML element but is instead a conceptual placeholder for several hologram-related elements, which are detailed in the Remarks section.|
The following sections describe attributes, child elements, and parent elements.
|Element||Min Occurs||Max Occurs||Description|
Contains information about an object in a connected data source.
The conceptual <hologram> element can be replaced by the following hologram elements:
- An XML representation of the connector space object if all of the exports that are in progress are applied to the object.
- An XML representation of the connector space object in the connected data source that has been imported into FIM Synchronization Service from a full or delta import run profile but has not yet been synchronized with the metaverse and subjected to synchronization rules.
- An XML representation of the connector space object that reflects all imports that have been successfully run through the synchronization process.
- An XML representation of the properties of a connector space object if all the exports from the metaverse are successfully applied to the connector space object but have not yet been sent to the connected data source.
- An XML representation of the latest view of an object that has been sent to the connected data source but has not yet been imported again.