SetAttributes method of the MSFT_VirtualDisk class
Sets or updates various attributes for the virtual disk.
UInt32 SetAttributes( [in] Boolean IsManualAttach, [in] UInt16 Access, [out] String ExtendedStatus );
- IsManualAttach [in]
If TRUE, this virtual disk will only be attached to the system if an explicit call is made to the Attach method. Note that this property is specific to storage spaces.
- Access [in]
Indicates whether the virtual disk is available for read and write access.
- ExtendedStatus [out]
A string that contains an embedded MSFT_StorageExtendedStatus object.
This parameter allows the storage provider to return extended (implementation-specific) error information.
- Success (0)
- Not Supported (1)
- Unspecified Error (2)
- Timeout (3)
- Failed (4)
- Invalid Parameter (5)
- Access denied (40001)
- There are not enough resources to complete the operation. (40002)
- Cannot connect to the storage provider. (46000)
- The storage provider cannot connect to the storage subsystem. (46001)
- The storage pool could not complete the operation because its health or operational status does not permit it. (48006)
- The storage pool could not complete the operation because its configuration is read-only. (48007)
- The virtual disk could not complete the operation because another computer controls its configuration. (50002)
- The virtual disk could not complete the operation because its health or operational status does not permit it. (50003)
Not all parameters must be specified, and only those that are specified will be updated.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [desktop apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [desktop apps only]|