Updated: October 20, 2013
Applies To: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
This action produces a report file that summarizes the metrics for context switches.
-a cswitch [-avail [n]] [-util [n]] [-process] [-thread] [-exc_dpcisr] [-range T1 T2]
- -avail [n]
- Shows CPU availability for n second intervals. The default is 1.
- -util [n]
- Shows CPU utilization for n second intervals. The default is 1.
- Shows CPU usage per process as deduced from context switch data.
- Shows CPU usage per thread as deduced from context switch data.
- Excludes time spent in DPC/ISR in availability, utilization process, and thread reports. DPC/interrupt tracing must be enabled for this option to have any effect.
- -range T1 T2
- Shows data between times T1 and T2, both in microseconds.
If no report type is selected, the default is to show the CPU availability report.