This guide contains information on how to use the XInput API to interact with the Xbox 360 Controller when it is connected to a Windows PC.
- Getting Started With XInput - This section contains a description of XInput and describes how to get started using XInput in your application.
- XInput Versions - This section contains information on the versions of XInput.
- XInput and DirectInput - This section contains information on the differences between XInput and DirectInput, and how you can use both side by side.
- DirectInput and XUSB Devices - Contains information on the Xbox 360 Common Controller class (XUSB) device mappings.
- XINPUT and Controller Subtypes - Lists the controller subtypes available in XInput.
Build date: 9/17/2012