Writing a Windows PowerShell Provider
"Writing a Windows PowerShell Provider" is for program managers who are designing Windows PowerShell providers and for developers who are implementing provider code. It will help you understand how Windows PowerShell providers work, and it provides sample code that you can use to start designing or writing your own providers.
In This Section
- Windows PowerShell Provider Overview
- This topic describes what Windows PowerShell providers are and how they work.
- Windows PowerShell Provider Concepts
- This section describes the concepts that you should be familiar with when designing or writing providers.
- Provider Samples
- This section provides samples of providers.
ConceptsWindows PowerShell Reference