The topics in this section describe modules and snap-ins and how to use modules and snap-ins to make cmdlets available in a Windows PowerShell session.
In This Section
- Modules and Snap-ins
- Describes the differences between registering cmdlets through modules and through snap-ins.
- How to Import Cmdlets Using Modules
- Describes how to register cmdlets using modules.
- How to Create a Windows PowerShell Snap-in
- Describes how to register cmdlets using snap-ins.
Other ResourcesWriting a Windows PowerShell Cmdlet