This section discusses confirmation messages that can be displayed before a cmdlet, function, or provider performs an action.
In This Section
- Requesting Confirmation from Cmdlets
- Discusses the process that cmdlets, functions, and providers must follow to request a confirmation before they make a change to the system.
- Users Requesting Confirmation
- Discusses how users can make a cmdlet, function, or provider request confirmation when the ShouldProcess method is called.
- Confirmation Messages
- Provides samples of the different confirmation messages that can be displayed.
Other ResourcesWriting a Windows PowerShell Cmdlet