Shows how to use Microsoft Media Foundation to play a sequence of audio files in a playlist. The sample uses the Sequencer Source to create and manage the playlist.
Note This sample is no longer included in the SDK.
This sample demonstrates the following Media Foundation interfaces:
The Playlist sample builds a Windows application.
- To create a new playlist, select Add to Playlist from the File menu. In the Open File dialog, select one or more audio files. The files are added to the playlist.
- To play the sequence, click Play.
- To pause the current segment, click Pause.
- To stop the current segment, click Stop.
- To skip to a file, double-click the item in the playlist.
- To delete a file from the playlist, select the item in the playlist. Then select Remove from Playlist from the File menu.
|Windows SDK||Windows Server 2008.|
|Microsoft Windows||Windows Vista|
This sample is available in the following locations.
|Windows SDK||SDK Root\Samples\multimedia\mediafoundation\Playlist|