texldd - ps
Samples a texture with additional gradient inputs.
|texldd, dst, src0, src1, src2, src3|
- dst is a destination register.
- src0 is a source register that provides the texture coordinates for the texture sample. See Texture Coordinate Register.
- src1 identifies the source sampler register (s#), where # specifies which texture sampler number to sample. The sampler has associated with it a texture and a control state defined by the D3DSAMPLERSTATETYPE enumeration (ex. D3DSAMP_MINFILTER).
- src2 is an input source register that specifies the x gradient.
- src3 is an input source register that specifies the y gradient.
|Pixel shader versions||1_1||1_2||1_3||1_4||2_0||2_x||2_sw||3_0||3_sw|
* This instruction is only supported by ps_2_a. It is not supported by ps_2_b. For more information about profiles, see D3DXGetPixelShaderProfile.
This instruction samples a texture using the texture coordinates at src0, the sampler specified by src1, and the gradients DSX and DSY coming from src2 and src3. The x and y gradient values are used to select the appropriate mipmap level of the texture for sampling.
All sources support arbitrary swizzles.
All write masks are valid on the destination.
Build date: 3/5/2013