Defining Permissions in C++
In Authorization Manager, you define which users have access to which application resources by creating an authorization policy store.
For information about defining permissions with ACLs, see Defining Permissions with ACLs in C++.
To define access permissions
- Create the store where the authorization policy is defined:
- Create a section in the authorization policy store for a specific application:
- Define operations that the application implements to access and modify resources:
- Group operations into high-level tasks that users want to perform:
- Define roles that consist of groups of tasks:
- Create scripts to qualify access to tasks at run time:
- Define groups of users:
- Add users to user groups: