Additional Documentation on Cryptography
Additional documentation on cryptography and authentication, and the associated security issues, includes the following publications:
- Adams, Carlisle, and Steve Lloyd. Understanding PKI: Concepts, Standards, and Deployment Considerations. 2d ed. Boston: Addison-Wesley Professional, 2002.
- Housley, Russ, and Tim Polk. Planning for PKI: Best Practices Guide for Deploying Public Key Infrastructure. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2001.
- Komar, Brian. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 PKI and Certificate Security. Redmond, Washington: Microsoft Press, 2004.
- Menezes, Alfred J., Paul C. Van Oorschot, and Scott A. Vanstone. Handbook of Applied Cryptography. CRC Press Series on Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 1996.
- Raina, Kapil. PKI Security Solutions for the Enterprise: Solving HIPAA, E-Paper Act, and Other Compliance Issues. Indianapolis: Wiley Publishing, Inc., 2003.
- Schneier, Bruce. Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1996.
- Stinson, D. R. Cryptography: Theory and Practice (CRC Press Series on Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications). Boca Raton: CRC Press, 1995.
Note These resources may not be available in some languages and countries or regions.
Build date: 12/11/2013