As a developer, you have several choices for how memory is allocated and freed. Consider a complex data structure that consists of nodes connected with pointers, such as a linked list or a tree. You can apply attributes that select one of the following models:
- Node-by-node allocation and deallocation.
- A single linear buffer allocated by the stub for the entire tree.
- Server stub memory management
- A single linear buffer allocated by the client application for the entire tree.
- Persistent storage on the server.