ToastNotifier.AddToSchedule | addToSchedule method
Adds a ScheduledToastNotification for later display by Windows.
Important This method cannot be used by desktop callers.
The scheduled toast notification, which includes its content and timing instructions.
This method passes the toast notification to the schedule but doesn't specify the time the toast should display. That information is included in the ScheduledToastNotification.
If your call to this method returns a failure code, examine these possible causes:
Possible cause: You've exceeded the maximum allowed number of scheduled notifications.
Fix: ToastNotifier.addToSchedule will fail if you attempt to schedule more than 4096 notifications. Reduce your number of scheduled notifications.
Possible cause: Your notification is scheduled for a time in the past relative to the current system clock time.
Fix: Make sure that the scheduled notification time specified in your ScheduledToastNotification is in the future. Examine the system clock time.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
Minimum supported phone
|Windows Phone 8.1 [Windows Phone Silverlight 8.1 and Windows Runtime apps]|
- Toast notifications sample
- Sending toast notifications from desktop apps sample
- Toast XML schema
- Toast notification overview
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast push notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification from the desktop
- Guidelines and checklist for toast notifications
- How to handle activation from a toast notification
- How to opt in for toast notifications
- How to schedule a toast notification
- How to enable desktop toast notifications through an AppUserModelID
- The toast template catalog
- Toast audio options