TileUpdater.AddToSchedule | addToSchedule method
Adds a ScheduledTileNotification to the schedule.
The scheduled tile update object.
If your call to this method returns a failure code, examine these possible causes:
Possible cause: You've exceeded the maximum allowed number of scheduled notifications.
Fix: TileUpdater.addToSchedule will fail if you attempt to schedule more than 4096 notifications. Reduce your number of scheduled notifications.
Possible cause: Your notification is scheduled for a time in the past relative to the current system clock time.
Fix: Make sure that the scheduled notification time is in the future. Examine the system clock time.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
- App tiles and badges sample
- Scheduled notifications sample
- Guidelines and checklist for scheduled notifications
- Quickstart: Sending a tile update
- Tile and tile notification overview
- The tile template catalog
- Guidelines and checklist for tiles
- How to schedule a tile notification
- How to set up periodic notifications for tiles
- Tiles XML schema