BadgeUpdater.Clear | clear method
Removes the badge from the tile that the updater is bound to.
This method has no parameters.
The badge can also be cleared by setting the badge value to "0" or "none".
Note If your badge is using periodic updates, you must also call StopPeriodicUpdate or the badge will reappear at the next polling interval.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
- App tiles and badges sample
- Guidelines and checklist for tiles and badges
- How to clear a badge
- How to send a glyph or numeric badge in a local notification
- How to set up periodic notifications for badges
- How to update a badge through push notifications
- Badge XML schema
- Badge overview
Build date: 11/16/2013