BadgeNotification.Content | content property
Gets the XML that defines the value or glyph used as the tile's badge.
The object that contains the XML.
The retrieved elements and their attributes are manipulated through Document Object Model (DOM) manipulation functions to customize the badge content. See badge schema for an explanation of badge elements and attributes.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
- App tiles and badges sample
- Guidelines and checklist for tiles and badges
- How to clear a badge
- How to send a glyph or numeric badge in a local notification
- How to set up periodic notifications for badges
- How to update a badge through push notifications
- Badge XML schema
- Badge overview
Build date: 11/16/2013