Provides information about query text that the user enters through an Input Method Editor (IME).
The SearchPaneQueryLinguisticDetails class has these types of members:
The SearchPaneQueryLinguisticDetails class has these properties.
|Read-only||A list of the text alternatives for the current query text. These alternatives account for uncomposed text the user is entering in an IME.|
|Read-only||The length of the portion of the query text that the user is composing with an Input Method Editor (IME).|
|Read-only||The starting location of the text that the user is composing with an Input Method Editor (IME).|
An app retrieves this object through the searchPaneQueryChangedEventArgs.linguisticDetails property while handling a querychanged event or through the searchPaneSuggestionsRequestedEventArgs.linguisticDetails property while handling a suggestionsrequested event.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
- Search contract sample
- SearchPane.QueryChanged event
- SearchPaneQueryChangedEventArgs class
- SearchPaneQueryChangedEventArgs.LinguisticDetails property
- SearchPane.SuggestionsRequested event
- SearchPaneSuggestionsRequestedEventArgs class
- SearchPaneSuggestionsRequestedEventArgs.LinguisticDetails property