Tracking app sales
The Windows Store includes a set of financial summary reports that you can use to track your app sales.
You access your financial summary reports through the Windows Store Dashboard. To view these reports:
- Sign in to your Dashboard.
- Click Financial summary, located on the left side of the screen.
The main financial summary that you see contains a high-level overview of all of your sales through the Windows Store.
- Total paid to date. This is the total amount that we've paid to your payout account since you first started selling apps in the Windows Store. The amount you see here doesn't reflect any taxes that have been withheld.
- App proceeds since last payment. This represents the estimated amount of money you've earned since the last time we paid you. We divide this money into three categories; see Getting paid for details.
- Financials by app. This table lists all of the apps that you sell through the Windows Store. For each app, you can see how much it has earned since you first listed it in the Windows Store, and how much it has earned since the last time you got paid. You can also access detailed reports for the app by clicking the app's name.
- Payment history. This table lists the recent payments we've made to your payout account.
We estimate your earnings and payments over dozens of different currencies. Detailed transaction reports are available if you need more specific info.
You can get more detailed information about sales for a specific app. To access this info, click the name of the app in the Financials by app table. You'll then see:
- Total paid to date. This is the amount that we've paid to your payout account for your earnings from this app. The amount you see here doesn't reflect any taxes that have been withheld.
- App proceeds since last payment. This represents the amount of money you've earned through this app since the last time we paid you.
- Detailed transactions. From here, you can download a CSV file that lists all of the transactions for this app.
Just as with the financial summary report, the info you see here on pending payments is estimated, as different currencies can fluctuate at any given time. For more specific information, download the detailed transactions for each of your apps.
Each of your apps has a Detailed Transactions section, where you can download a CSV file that contains the exact details for each transaction up to the past two years (or a more limited date range that you select).
Note The Windows Store provides transactions at a country or region level. If you need transaction info at a more granular level, such as at a state level, visit https://commerce.microsoft.com.