Raises an event of the specified type and with additional properties. Learn about custom events with Adding functionality with WinJS mixins.
The type (name) of the event.
The set of additional properties to be attached to the event object when the event is raised.
true if preventDefault was called on the event, otherwise false.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8.1 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 R2 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for app bars
- Bottom app bar
- Top app bar